Sunday, May 26, 2013

Crossword Puzzles will Cure what Ails You

Is this why my cats have been screaming? I just thought they wanted  me to put food in their fat bellies.

I found the missing link in my recovery efforts: crossword puzzles. Yesterday, I completed eight crossword puzzles and, today, I feel better than I have in weeks. I'm sure my sudden reanimation has nothing to do with the addition of advair or painkillers to my daily pharmaceutical diet. I completely attribute it to word games and a new favorite pen. 

On my agenda today: 
  • coffee
  • more crossword puzzles
  • falling asleep with my puzzle book on my face when I am stumped by a clue
  • more coffee with a side of gatorade
  • giving up on the clue that stumped me and cheating by looking for the answer in the back of the book
  • !SHOWER! (a clear sign that I am feeling slightly better)
  • pizza
Tomorrow, after I make my weekly visit to the vampires, I plan on doing laundry and cleaning my kitchen. Look who is almost feeling ok again!

No comments:

Post a Comment