Monday, May 13, 2013

Deal with it

"I asked for MERLOT!!!"

Here's a riddle: 

Q: I am black and blue, itchy, irritable as hell and close to unzipping my own skin in an attempt to crawl out. What am I?

A: Either that extremely angry koala above or someone who was not properly educated on the side effects of warfarin.

***

I have to admit that said koala has pretty nice chompers. However, I am more likely the someone who was not properly educated about warfarin, since I'm not a marsupial and all. It's very possible I missed important instructions between being dosed with morphine and then going to a PCP who probably doesn't know what "a warfarin" is. 

God bless the internet. I would hate having to pay $25 just to have someone tell me that, yes, warfarin is causing my bruising, itching, and rage toward anything or anyone who attempts to breach the barrier I have erected around my "personal space." What can I do about it? Stop taking it and die? Or fucking deal with it?

Can you guess my choice???







No comments:

Post a Comment