Sunday, May 19, 2013

Knowledge is Power!

Mine looked a lot like this, minus the arrow.
According to a bill I received in the mail, I was in the cardiac ICU for the duration of my stay in the hospital. This was news to me. Thankfully, I was not aware of this fact while I was there because I certainly would have freaked the eff out. Of course, the only time I was in the hospital (for non-crazy problems, lol), I would end up in the ICU. Knowledge is power, but sometimes, knowledge after the fact is preferable.

Oh, BTW, the bill is 30k and counting. Thanks Obama!

3 comments:

  1. My health care bills have gone sky high too but the lady in charge says it has nothing to do with Obama care but "it's the economy, stupid!" Bet those Wall Street thiefs are enjoying themselves laughing at the rest of us peons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, the pacemaker alone was $21K! But I am oh so glad to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like everyone should have equal access to healthcare - especially when one is going through something serious and potentially life-threatening. I am all about universal health care or, at the very least, the expansion of Medicaid. The last thing people should be worried about when they are ill is how they are going to pay the bill.

    Sending positive vibes your way for a speedy recovery! :)

    ReplyDelete