Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring Break!!!! Wooooo!

Who needs margaritas when you have potassium drank?
Before I tell the internets about my hospital stay, I wanted to lament about my bad luck for a second...

Ironically, I was supposed to be on vacation this week. Right now, I should be basking in the sunlight on a sandy beach wearing nothing but my bikini and some tanning oil. Instead, I am sitting on my bed, wearing my cat-lady approved tattered blue bathrobe and watching a morning show marketed to retirees.  Le sigh...

...lol, I tricked you! I would be doing exactly the same thing I am doing now, except puffing on a dutchie instead of an albuterol inhaler. (I kid, I kid. I don't do drugs - I am high on life ™)

One man's self-imposed confinement is another man's vacation. Luckily (?) my crippling social anxiety prevents me from feeling regret over the fact I am not outside, frolicking in the sunshine with people and dogs. Ostriching* is way more fun. 


*To Ostrich, Ostriching (v): The act of pulling one's blankets over her head to avoid communicating with the outside world.
Don't look at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment